Wednesday 20 June 2012

CHAPTER 2: No! Don't reject me WIFEY!!!




I just can’t describe how much brighter my day after this. I already own you but now, you bright it more and more with this gift. Thanks god! Now it is like thousands of spotlights in my heart. (Haha what a silly proportion!)

“Are you happy?” You put your hand on mine.

“Of course I am WIFEY!” I said while still focusing on my driving.

“…” You smiling as you look out through the window. What did you think WIFEY? I hope you can feel the same way as me now.

I cupped your cheek before focusing on my driving again. Hold your hand before kiss it too. Kekeke…

Well, I still remember since when my life full with this stuff. Do you still remember our first meets WIFEY? Since we were in the principal room to our class, my eyes really can’t get out of you. I think, since then, you’ll never be able to avoid this eyes on you. Am I right?

*** Flashback.


“So today we will have two new students. Please help them and be nice to them! Introduce yourself!” Mrs. Hyo Yeon introduce us to our new classmate.

“I’m Hwang Tiffany and I’m just came back from California. Please be nice with me~” You said with a fluent English to our classmates receiving a wooaaahhh looks from them.

“…” I still focusing on you.

“Pssst…. Introduce yourself…” Your whisper me made me more stunned. I can feel your hot breath when you lean near my ears.

“Auchhh!” Aishhh. You just step on my foot to make me fully awake from my own world. Yes thank you although it really hurt!

“Sorry but they are waiting for you.” You give me your apologetic face me to make me realize that all pairs of eyes is on me now.

“Mianhae~~~ My name is Kim Tae Yeon. I am from Jeonju, North Jeolla! Just move here and live with my uncle.” I introduced myself but still looking at you.

“Okay. Both of you can take your sit. Hmmm… Jessica! Since when did you change your place?”

“…” I look at him (Jessica is a man in this ff). He was sleeping.

“Nevermind! He always like that. One of you can have a sit next to him and there is another empty place beside Sunny. Please take your sit first so that I can start my lesson.” We steps as listen to our teacher’s order.

I’m about to take a sit next to that blonde boy before you took that sit.

“Jessi! Is it really you???” You try to wake that blonde boy up from his sleeps. Do you know him? What a sigh! I hope that you just can know and meet me in your life. What a greedy I am.

“Yahhh!” He was yelling at you. What the hell? I just look at him, he look so scary. How come he mad at you, my angle.

“Jessi! Behave! She is your new classmate and she don’t know you are ice prince so stop yelling in my class cause I want to start my lesson now. And you Kim Tae Yeon, you can have your sit beside Sunny now. THANK YOU!” Woaahhh Mrs Hyo Yeon had show her anger.

“Better you take your sit before her voice make this building turn into pieces!” Sunny grab me to sit beside her.

The class start but I really can’t focus with the subject. My eyes really can’t get out from you. *How many time should I use this word but it really means!) Your eye smile makes me to smile along side you so hard that my cheekbone starts to hurt.

Since we meet at the principal room, I only looking at you, secretly. I don’t know whether you realized it or not, but I trying my hard to make it not so obvious.

***
I still stare at you who was sit there quietly . You look so awkward but yet still beautiful.

Now, you are alone since the blonde go to … I don’t know! How should I know where he goes? Haha. This is the right time! ‘Go Tae Yeon!!!”

“Ehem…” Aish! What is in my throat? I can’t speak properly.

“Uhmmm Hye!” You approach me first after look at me try to fit my sore throat for several minutes.

“Hye!” Finally it comes out. What a sigh~~~ But it turn out when you give that smile. I melts again. Please stop doing it cause I really can’t take it anymore! Nope! I mean do it more! I want it more and more! Addicted! Really really addicted!

“What’s wrong?” You ask me after look at me who still in my own world, talk to myself, thinking of you.

“Aniya…” I’m back into reality. “So, Tippani! You, Jessica?” Aishhh… I don’t know which word should I use since my English is not so good and yet you can’t really speak Hangeul fluently. Maybe that is the reason why you keep your mouth shut, just looking surround you silently. Nobody can really understand your English dear.

“Hmmm… Do you mean me and Jessica?”

“Yup! Do you know him? What relation?” Still finding the exact and the correct word and grammar.

“He is one of my friend when I’m in California.”

“…” Hmmm… I really want to talk with you so much but sorry my English is not so good, and your Korean is not pretty good. I find it really hard to have a conversation with you

“Sorry Tiff. I don’t know you are the one who disturbing my sleep in the class!” That blonde comes interrupt our starting conversation.

“Sure Jessi. You know what? I feeling good to have you here since I feel alone here. I don’t know with whom to talk since my Hangeul is not so good. I hope you can help me on this later. ”

“When did you come back here?”

“Last week! It just that me who want to live here. My father still mad with me cause I stubbornly want to live here.”

“So, are you come here alone?” That blonde ask her disbelief. I just watching this two latter talk in English. Just make a simple conclusion from their whole conversation by observing their facial expression and gesture plus a few words that I understand. I’m just like a dumb at that Jeti moment!

“…” I sigh. Why can’t I understand your language, my angle?

“Sorry Taetae?” You start noticing me again. How come you can ignoring me when this blonde boy come just like that? Am I invisible in this story?

“…” I left both of you so that you can continue your reunion.

“Tae!” I hear you shout my name. I just ignore it. Wait till the right time!

***
“Yooo! Wassup dude!” My cousin, Yuri comes with his girlfriend. I don’t know her name, Yuri said it Yoona. Aishhh what a player cousin! Yesterday you are with that innocent maknae.



“…” He snatch my book.

“What are you doing? Are you reading dictionary?” He asked me disbelief.

“Shhhh… This is library!” I try to shut his mouth.

“I never know there is someone like you in this world! How come you can read all these dictionary!” He said while looking at several English dictionaries on my table.

“Just shut your mouth please!”

“Woaaa… Now you want to speak London with me! Oh I want to read dictionary too so that I can speak London fluently!” He giggle with his girlfriend.

“Come on Taenggo! What had made my cousin really change? I though you hate English?” He ask as looking me who start burning my face in my anger.

“Her!” I said while pointing my finger to that angelic girl. It absolutely you my WIFEY! You sit there with that blonde boy again! Aish!!! ‘Kim Tae Yeon! She is just studying with him! Nothing more than that!’ am I right WIFEY?

“Do you like her? That new student? From Yusaa? (It is U.S.A but Yuri pronounce it without the dot)”

“It was U.S.A not Yusaaa and she was from California!”

“Haha! Well, goodluck! It really hard since you can’t even speak to her!” Yahhhh! Kim Yuri! Don’t put me down!

“Mianhae~~” I gave him a death glare.

“Okay! Keep up the good work!” He said while leaving with his girlfriend before turn back and said, “HWAITINGGGG!” That word really burst up my spirit!

“I will be good in my English! So that I can speak with you! Every day! Every second!”

“Just wait for me, my angle!” Still look at you before focusing on my dictionary again.



*** End of flashback (Interruption by That blonde’s call)

“What did he wants?”

“He wants me to give him an accompany. Can you please drop me at the shopping centre please? He waits me there.” Huhhh! This blonde ace!

“But we are on our way to YoonYul marriage! You remember right that we had promise to come earlier before the ceremony starts?”

“Yes I know and this is the right moment since Sunny is busy with her duties as their wedding planner. Jessi want to buy something for her and it is surprise! So, don’t tell anybody there. I’ll come with him later!”

"I'm gonna accompany you and him!" I don't want to be separate with you even in one second WIFEY. I really can't!

"We had promise to come earlier, am I right? So, you should showing your face there. I'll come later!"

“What I’m gonna to say if they’ll ask about you?” I’m trying to make an excuses.

“Hmmm… You think about it! Now, drop me here.” You give your mandatory order before give me your killer winks. I don’t want to follow it but I can’t deny your order. You really know my weakness.

“Hmmm… I really don’t want to listen to you but I really can’t!” I said as I stop the car. I see that blonde ace waves his hand, had wait for you.

“Suck!” I sigh.

“Mwo~~~ I smell some jealousy from my hubby!”

“I am!”

“…” You pouting your face showing your aegyo, make me weaker and weaker.

“Arasso!”



“Kekeke…” You giggling softly, “Don’t worry hubby! How come you can be jealous with our bestfriend?” she said before leaving me.

Huhhh… He is your bestfriend! Not me! That blonde ace!!!

"Kekeke... Your rewards!" You come back as lean towards me. Luckily you give me this kiss. Aishhh... I'm melting again... LoL...

# So, how is your days? Hope it was brighter like Taeny's!

>_< and bow to my readers... Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment