Monday 18 June 2012

Photography When Have a Free Time

When I have a free time, I would love to snap pictures. I start to love this activity since I found some interesting pictures in a local magazine and website.



Most of the pictures was taken by our local photographer who has been involved in this industries.
I become more interested with this hobby when I know there is some of my friends who have the same hobby like me. Then, we try to learn the techniques and skills based on any of the other photography’s magazines.Besides that, I also joining any other course that was relate to photographic. With my saving money, I bought an ordinary DSLR camera for my beginning stage.




Maybe some of you will think that this photography hobby is wasting and will costing a lot of budgets. However, for me, if we can manage financial, we can invest our money to have a camera and it will be useful
in our future.





There are many things we can do when we have DSLR camera. When we have this camera, we can adapt the knowledge that we had gained through reading or learning theories. So, we can learn the theory practically and generate some other new skills as we extend our knowledge that we already have.





Some of us did not do this only for a hobby but make it as a career path that will bring good income for them. For example, we can offer the services of wedding photographers, modeling clothes, models, and any kind of event that requires our expertise.




Well, I am not saying that this photography hobby is the best way to kill and fill our free time, I bet that this is one of the good hobby that can produce an individuals who are creative and competitive.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ehsan. I love photography too. Not the money problem but the big-heavy camera. I don't want to carry those thing in my pink handbag. Just enough with dig.Cam and smart phone. And the most important for photography idea is how you edit the picture. It need more creativity. I can do it but not enough creativity. Not like u my dear, u have a pair of hand art.
    Anyway, good luck with your hobby. Nice blog XD
    have a good day,
    Along...(dah follow, aper lg-moh ler ke blog along...hahahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terima kasih atas artikelnya.
    o iya selama saya jelajah mencari ilmu dengan blogwalking, menurut saya anda memiliki kelebihan tersendiri dari situs-situs lain dan jujur potensi anda juga sangat bagus, banyak juga ilmu yang saya pelajari disini jika ada waktu saya akan berkunjung lagi.



    #Semoga sehat selalu :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. along!!, keme ade nk jua kamera, canon 1000D, nk try?? hage leh kautim~
    Darmawan Saputra: thanks a lot!, di lain masa banyak perkongsian ilmu yang saya akan post di blog ini, kunjungilah selalu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ler...ader jual kamera gak ker? along nanti nk tgk kat KLCC jer. nk pon jenis nipis blh bawak dlm handbag. x suker berat2 ni. ermm...kalau ehsan blh ambik gambar along kawin nanti sanding mlm tu ok x?

    *x pg lg ker blog along tu? follow ler...and kalau nk reply comment kt blog along jer. kalau kt blog sendiri payah nk tau ehsan dh balas komen ke belom. ok?
    http://glowingsungrass.blogspot.com/
    http://glowingsnow85.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. xleh janji ler, sbb lens nyew ade prob plak skang... tgh tggu masyukk~ ru ganti or amik kamera len =D insyaallah tgok cmne t.

    ReplyDelete