Friday 6 July 2012

CHAPTER 3: No! Don't reject me WIFEY!!!


Jessica…  Jessica…  I mumble his name as I driving my car again.
*** Flashback.
“I think you should just forget her!”  Yuri comes with his another girlfriend.  I don’t know who is her and it was not my problem.  I just curious with what did he want to tell me about you.
“Why?  I love her and I want her.  I’m on my way to get her!”  I had even take an extra class to improve my English.  Every day, I spent my time for her.  I mean, You!  Only for YOU!!!  After finished my class, I’ll come to the library, not only to stalking you (You also always come to the library at that time..kekeke boost up my spirit!) but to study for you.  I know, I should do it for my own sake but my sake is on YOU, WIFEY!  Then, I will go to another extra class at night, and before sleep, I’ll study until I feel asleep. 
“Don’t you hear the rumors?  They really hate her!”
“That’s not my problem!  I love her!”
“She is a slut!  She closed with that basketball team members not only one but almost of them. Siwon, Donghae, Hyukjae, Wooyoung, Nickhun and even the shyless capten, Taecyon!  And the most serious is the rumors about she is dating with that blonde prince!  You know what I mean?  That blonde boy is not an easy boy!  He is ice prince!  No body dared to approach him except Sunny, his ex!  And now, they had break up because of that slut!”
“!@#$%”  Nothing come from my mouth but a hard punch from my hand to my beloved cousin.  Made him stunned with his reddish cheek, and some bleeding at his lips.  Sorry but you are too much!
“…”  He look at me disbelief, “I just want to help you but what that I got?”  He left with his girlfriend.
That was the first time I had a big fight with him.  I know that he just want to make sure I’m not gonna have heartbreaker but I rather have one than hear all those badmouth about you.
***
I hear a sobs come from you.  I look from a far, you are crying so hard after being bullied with those shit.
I’m about to come and comforting you before that blonde boy comes.
“I’m so sorry but I really don’t mean it!”  Of course he is speaking in English but luckily, I had improve my English… kekeke...
“Let’s just end this.  She really love you, you can see it now that she really jealous with me.”
“I know but I think, I had fell for you!”
“What?”
“I love you!”
“Did you say just now that you love me ?”
“Yup!  I’m in love with you!”
“You love Sunny!  Just like we had plan, you just want me to act as your lover to make her jealous!  Am I right?”
“Yes I know that it just an act but I really had felt for you!   The sweet moments that we had during this two weeks is really unforgettable.  I realize that I only want you.  It’s only YOU!”  I widened my eyes as I hear his confrontation.  So, my Fany only acts to help him.  No wonder you never hide your sweet relationship with him.
“She really love you!”  I saw the tears all overflowing through your cheeks.
“Don’t you still love me?”
“I think we were over even since in California!  Now, I’m just your bestfriend.”
“Nope!  You are liar!  Look at my eyes!  NOW!  Say that you are not love me anymore!”  He put his hand on your shoulder, look at your eyes. 
“…”  You are just crying and avoid looking at his eyes.
WIFEY!  Do you really love him at that time?  Until you are not be able to look at his eyes and confess it.  Just say that you don’t love him.
“You can’t!  Am I right?”  That blonde boy shake your body made you being more trembles.
“…”  I really can’t take it anymore.  Looking at you, crying so hard but he?  He look like doesn’t have any sympathize, only force you to make that confession.
“I hope that we can be a friend and I though you want to help me!  But what did I get?  WHAT?  This hatred?  I don’t want this hatred!  All the student hate me because I’m with you!  They call me a slut!”  For the first time I see you raise your voice like that.
“Who calls that to you?”  OHhhohhh Stupid blonde!  The whole school know about that rumors.  How come you did not know about it.  Or, you just pretend!  Stupid blonde!
“I hate you!”  You yell at that blonde as you hit his chest.  Made him hug you tightly.  Arghhh!  It was really hurt to see you in the other guy’s arm.  Luckily, you push him.  You don’t want to be with him.  Am I right?  That is the first smile from me after look at your dramas with that blonde.
I hate you and we will never be together again.  Just that!  Please remind my next three words!”  You look at his eyes, so scary WIFEY! “I HATE YOU!”  Your three words really made him stunned but really made my day!  Hahaha…  You runs to nowhere after that.  I’m about to chase you before that blonde boy warns me.
“Don’t disturb us!  You are nobody in this our story so keep yourself far from her!”  I can see his ice eyes.
“Wuhooo…  She hate you and I think this is the perfect time for the Hero to make his debut!”  I said to him before tap his shoulder.
*** 
I try to find you.  At the class, you are absent, library, you are not there.  I really don’t know what exactly happen to you since you don’t have any close friend beside that blonde ace.  I can’t ask any else beside him. 
“I know that we are not really good but may I ask you about Tiffany.  Did you have any news about her since that day?  She had absent for about a week!  I try to find her but …”  I stop my next line as he give his death cold stares.  Huhhh!  You want to froze me?
“That’s not your business!”  He said and left me dumb fullness.
“…”
“I heard at the principle room yesterday.  Tiffany will be back to California again.”  Yuri tap my back as he said that unwanted answer from my clueness question.
“Huhhh?”
“Her appa want her to study business, not music!  She come here to study music.  She aims to enter that SM University.  Same as you!  But maybe she can’t fulfill her dreams anymore since her appa really want her to forget her dreams.”
“Omo~~~”
“I think you need to help her.  Hwaiting!!!”
“Thanks Yuri!  I’m sorry about that punch!”
“Ahhh about that, I need to think about it but at this time, you need to rush since I heard that her flight was about 1 hour left!”
“I love you!  I really love you!”  I said as I cup his face.
“Yah!  People might think bad about us!  I’m not gay!”
“Kekeke…”
“You better hurry!  PPaalllliiii~~~”
Yeah!  I run as fast as I can but it was not enough.  I had to take taxi to chase her.  Although I’m not have enough money but I just can’t take too much time to think of it.  “Sorry ahjusshi!  I’ll pay back at you later after I found my love!”  Kekeke….  I give him a 90 degrees bow before left.
I hope that I’m not late.
I look at the flight schedule.  It really disappoint!  “You are left already~~~”  What a sigh.  I wipe my sweats.
“Tae???”  I heard that familiar voice.  I lift up my head to look at the owner of that beautiful voice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment