Saturday 7 July 2012

CHAPTER 5: No! Don't reject me WIFEY!!!


“I love you!”  We heard the girl’s confession.  We look at the guy, that blonde guy.
“I never love you!  I think that I love you but it just a mistake!”  That guy said while looking at other place.
“It’s not a mistake.  Our love is real!”
“Buhhh… Real?  How can I love a dumb girl like you?  You are really not my type!”
“What’s wrong with me?”
“Just look at what you wear.  So old fashion!  Not hot at all!”
“But you said that I’m a unique girl.  We had date about a year before that slut come!”
“Huhhh?  Slut?  You are slut!”
“…”  She was crying all over.  For me:  She deserve it!  But for you:  Pity.. Pity… Pityyy…
“Listen to what I’m about to say.  To give you a hope is just one of my mistake.  For your information, I just make use of you to clear my frustration, whether I still love her or not.  And it just you who come and messing in my life.  So, you should put the blame on yourself.  If you were not there, approach me, thinking that I’ll love you, I will not definitely disturb and hurt you like this.  So, just let’s stop this!”
“I love you!”  That girl hug that blonde made her body fly away, being pushed by that blonde and split the drinks on her.
“Yahhhh!  Jessi!  How come you did this to her?”
“Because I love you!  I only love you!  It was clear now!”
“I hate you!”  You said with your anger eyes and grab the other girl’s hand.  Grab her before fixing her messing hair. 
You take off your  jacket to change her dirty jacket although it was really cold in that winter season.  Wipe her tears.  Rub her back up and down.  Until she sleep comfortless on your shoulder.
“Why are you being so nice to her?  She really means with you!”  I asked her.
“Please don’t ask me any questions that I don’t know how to answer it please.”  You said calmly as you brush the other girl’s hair gently with your loveable hand.
I just look at you, become more adore with your acts.  You are such a loveable friend.  I hope that they will realize it or they will be regret later.
I put my jacket on you.
“Thank you Taetae!”
So, that’s how Sunny become your best friend and my best friend too since she had married my chinggu, Sungmin. 
***  End of Flashback.


No comments:

Post a Comment