Saturday 7 July 2012

CHAPTER 4: No! Don't reject me WIFEY!!!


Tok Tok Tok!!!
“Uittt!  Why did you still inside there.”  Sunny ask me weirdly.  Chincha?  It was about an hour after I arrived but I’m still in this car, thinking of that blonde with my WIFEY???  Aishhh that’s mean it was already one hour they had been together.
“Where is my bestfriend?”
“Unnn…”  I still blank, zoom out!
“Aishhh I still need to settle up something.  I’m better go now rather than wait for your answer!”  She said as she rush to the building.  Busy as the wedding planner!
*** Flashback!
“Tae!  May I exchange my sit with you.  I don’t want to sit with him~~~”  You said with you weak tone.  Of course I agree with you.
Thank god!  You are a stubborn girl!  I admit that although sometimes it burden me, but for that reason I’m still be able to be with you.  Your appa have to obeyed with your decision.
“Sure!  But are you sure, you want to sit beside Sunny?  She really hate you!”
“It’s okay.  I’ll work on it later.”  Now, we can really have a good conversation.  The most importantly is not in English but in Hangeul. 
I don’t know that you really put your effort to be good in Hangeul, you take a lesson with Jessica as the reward of act as his girlfriend.  Hmmm…
Day by day, I can’t see any improvement in your relations with Sunny.  She really hate you.  Sometimes, she will stick a note on your back ‘I’m a slut!!!’ or any else that really insane.  If I were you, definitely she will be kick out.  But that is what I really like about you.
“Just let them hate me since it was their right to love or hate me.  I know that I had made so many fault and I try to fix it as soon as possible.”
“You are such a tough girl babes!”
“Haha…  Your compliment is too much sometimes!”  You’re blushing with my praise.


No comments:

Post a Comment