Saturday 7 July 2012

CHAPTER 6: No! Don't reject me WIFEY!!!


And now, that blonde come again.  Said that he wants to love Sunny back.  I don’t know whether I should believe on him or not but since you’re already mine and when looking at that single mom, I try to believe on you.  You want to help your best friends get back together. 
Raise up her son, Kyungsan alone is really hard for her.  Sunny really feel lost when Sungmin died in that car accident.  You really be there for her, almost of the time.  You really can’t see her upset, Wifey!  Although sometimes you sacrifice too much!  But that is YOU! 
So it had about an hour.  Where is you Wifey!  I dial up your number.
“Yup!  Hubby~~~  Are you there?”
“Nehhh…  Where are you now?”
“I’m on my way.  So, how the preparation?  The wedding is nearer!  Is everything done?”
“I’m still outside the building.  Waiting for you!”
“What???”
“How come I can come in without you.  They will ask many questions and I still not prepared with the answer.”
“Aishhh such a dorky hubby.  Just wait there.  We had nearer…  Jessi!  Can’t you drive slowly?”
“I just want to help your inpatient hubby!”
“Nehhh…  Hubby!  Did you hear that.  Just be patient, I will come soon.”
“Okay!  Ask that blonde to be more careful.  I don’t want anything bad happen to you and our baby!”
“…  Nehhh…  Did you tell others yet?  Promise me it will be secret!  I want to make a special announce about this!”
“Sure!”  I can imagine you are smiling right now.  Just like me.  Thinking of our baby make me smiling nonstop.
“Hubby!  Can you please stop smiling like that?  It just like a byuntae smiling!”
“Yahhh!  Are you arrived?”  I look around and found you.  Make me smiling more pervertly.
“I miss you already!”  You come and give a light kiss.  I enjoy it and more and more since I realize someone is observing us WIFEY!  Haha…
“Wuhhuuuu…  Unnie!  Don’t do this in front of me please!!!”  That maknae!  Such a cockblock.
“…”  You are stunned with the maknae over reaction.  She closed her eyes with her hand.
“Hahaha…  It’s okay unnie but can’t you continue it in your house.  Right now, may I have my unnie please~~~ the dorky and romantic husband, KIM TAE YEON?”  Yahhh!  Don’t have to call my full name.  Aishhh!  She grab my wifey with her.  “So unnie, why are you late?  The marriage will start soon!”
“Ehemmm…”  That blonde!
“Unnn…  Mianhae!”  I scratch my back head as I realized he had observing me for a moment.
“So, both of you really a cute couple.  I’m happy for that!”
“Huhhh.”
“Wuhuu…  A jealousy husband!”  That blonde walk beside me, come in to the ceremony.  I just ignore him.




No comments:

Post a Comment