Saturday 7 July 2012

CHAPTER 7: No! Don't reject me WIFEY!!!



“Woahhh they are so beautiful and gorgeous!”  You shout happily with your maknae when the YoonYul couple comes in.
“But for me, you are the most beautiful and gorgeous bridal in my life!”  I poke your nose made you become more blushing.
“Hmmm…  I hope that my Yong is as romantic as you, dorky hubby!”  That maknae tap my shoulder make her unnie’s face more reddish like a cherry.
“Of course you can have it Seo!  I think he is quiet romantic when he compose a lovely song and sang it in front of your entrance house, just to propose you!”  You said as hugging that maknae made me nodded it too.
“Nehhh~~~  I hope that I make a right decision!” 
*** Flashback…
“Tae!  I think you should help your player cousin!”
“Mwo~  Wae?”
“His player attitudes had hurt too many girls including my favorite maknae!”
“…”  Just scratch my back head.  Headache!
“Don’t talk to me before this problem is settled!”  Woahhh!  Her mandatory order!  My days really in a dumb side even not hearing your voice for a day.
‘Kim Yuri!!!’  Arghhhh!!!
***
“!@#$%”  He rub her head.  I had just smack her head with the thick dictionary.  Is it hurt?  Really hurt?  Even I doesn’t want to imagine the hurts.  Haha.
“Yahhh!  What is this for?”  Yuri broke the kiss with his …th girlfriend.  His another girlfriend!
“Stop hurting the girls!”
“Mwo?  I trying to give my love to the girls!”
“Boooo…  This is really the words that come out from a player like you.”  “And you?”  I point to his girlfriend!  “How come you can sacrifice your love and life to this bastard?”
“You call me bastard?”
“Ops!  Mianhae~~~  I really doesn’t mean it.  It just slip out from my tounge!  TV Dramas’ influences!”  Ngeee~~~
“I know, this must be someone who ask you doing this to your beloved cousin!”  Yuri made a simple but a correct conclusion.  I’ve never involve in his matter.  As long as he doesn’t over react and effect his studies, I have no reason to disturb his life since for me, it also the girl’s fault cause falling in love with that player.  They knew it already!


No comments:

Post a Comment